- Test ideas and evaluate innovation projects quickly, producing a project description in 4 weeks and detailed business cases in 12 weeks, a process that can take 6-12 months otherwise
- Explore new ideas and launch successful new innovative solutions, aligned with your organization’s innovation capabilities and infrastructure
- Follow up on innovative ideas from talented employees throughout the organization in a cost-effective manner
- Give talent the opportunity to prove themselves and develop soft and hard skills that will benefit their careers regardless of the outcome of their innovation project
- Base innovation investment decisions on solid data and well vetted project proposals, while acknowledging the uncertainties involved
Make growth happen
How the T4 accelerator program works:
- Growth happens while you learn and create your new offering
- The training platform provides online access to you and your team, to make maximum use of your scarce time
- Weekly feedback meetings create urgency and keep you focused on your growth goals
- The riskiest assumptions are tested first – using the discovery-driven growth methodology – to save you time and resources
- Your (new) clients are put at the center of the process – using the lean-startup approach – so you can be confident the new offering is what your clients need and want
"When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible."
Howard Schultz, Starbucks
Who we are
Organizing4Innovation is a dedicated, data-driven, innovation management as a service company, specialized in organizing for innovation in firms with talent and minimum innovation infrastructure.
We offer an online acceleration program for innovation teams. This program lets teams test their new business ideas and obtain better results in less time, than if they were to do it on their own.
If you are an innovation manager or innovation consultant and are looking for smart ways to handle more teams in less time, while getting better outcomes faster, please contact us to discuss how that can be accomplished with the T4 online training platform.
"We've been notified that we have been awarded the contract due to merit and them liking the value proposition. This a huge win and boost of confidence for our new direction, and I'd like to thank you for your part in this outcome!"
"Our advisory board told the partners that we should work much more with a strategy, starting with the current strategy business development for the Netherlands, use that as a basis for the other countries in which we work, and then look at where we want to expand / tap new markets / etc. Finally, I feel acknowledged. Hopefully this is the end of our ad-hoc approach and that we can start working in a much more concrete and strategic way."
Anna Everding - Business Developer KCAP
"You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help I received from you during this process. If I could award a Nobel Prize, it would go to you!"
Annelies Geerts - PhD Candidate