Put your idea-owners in charge
Let idea-owners validate their own ideas and get the best possible innovation results. At Organizing4Innovation, we offer online training and support to innovators in the workplace, so time and resources are spent wisely. We enable teams to write a convincing project description, create a compelling business case, and bring their ideas to practice. Along the way, our reporting helps management to identify and select the innovation projects that will have the most impact.
The T4 online innovation training program offers idea-owners the tools and support they need to write a convincing project description and a compelling business case. Turn ideas into projects that deserve funding and attention from senior management.
Set up for success!
Create a culture
Use the T4 online innovation training program to provide structure to the innovation activities in your organization. Offer a clear path to innovation success for innovators and enable senior management to invest with confidence in innovation initiatives.
Use a winning approach!
Use the T4 online platform to manage the portfolio of innovation activities in your organization. Offer a clear path to innovation success for innovators, optimize the portfolio of innovation investments, and impress your clients with the innovative results you deliver.
Deliver beyond expectations!
Faster, cheaper, better results
It can be tempting to look at Google, Apple, Amazon and other innovative companies to copy their best practices. However, very few firms can afford to innovate on that scale. For example, Amazon spent $22.6 Billion On R&D in 2017. For organizations with just a fraction of that budget, we have found a faster, cheaper, and better way to organize for innovation.
Our client's stories
- Transparency about the challenges and accountability toward the stakeholders helped CHNOLA to scale its telemedicine offering from 250 visits per year to 250 visits a day during the early days of the COVID19 pandemic.
- Transparency about metrics improved ICTU's overall outcomes of their innovation activities and helped them to create a positive return on investment
- Transparency about objectives enabled Technolution to create clarity about innovation outcomes and get a six-figure contract before even finishing the development of their new offering
- Transparency about the process helped Children's National to build trust between operations and innovation and made the crowdfunding experiment a valuable learning experience for everyone involved
- Transparency about teamwork in a George Washington Telemedicine Program made managing their innovation projects a rewarding experience for all participants
- Transparency about commitment helped a patent lawyer to know when it was time to stop his innovation project
What our clients say about us
"We've been notified that we have been awarded the contract due to merit and them liking the value proposition. This a huge win and boost of confidence for our new direction, and I'd like to thank you for your part in this outcome!"
"Our advisory board told the partners that we should work much more with a strategy, starting with the current strategy business development for the Netherlands, use that as a basis for the other countries in which we work, and then look at where we want to expand / tap new markets / etc. Finally, I feel acknowledged. Hopefully this is the end of our ad-hoc approach and that we can start working in a much more concrete and strategic way."
Anna Everding - Business Developer KCAP
"You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help I received from you during this process. If I could award a Nobel Prize, it would go to you!"
Annelies Geerts - PhD Candidate