The T4 Online training and innovation management platform
Autonomy for innovators
Oversight for innovation managers
A time saver for innovators in the workplace
A stronger innovation funnel
Based on 20+ years of research and practical experience
Get better results faster!
Use our T4 online training program and innovation management platform to manage your innovators and get better results faster.
Sign up for the T4 online innovation training program and write a convincing project description and a compelling business case, so you can bring your idea to the next level.
Set up for success!
Create a culture
Offer the T4 online innovation training program to your innovation teams and let us manage your innovators, so your organization can invest with confidence in each project.
Use a winning approach!
Offer the T4 online innovation training program to your innovation teams and use the innovation management platform to create a revenue generating project portfolio.
Deliver beyond expectations!
We have delivered better results faster at:
- CHNOLA where the team scaled its telemedicine offering from 250 visits per year to 250 visits a day during the early days of the COVID19 pandemic.
- ICTU to improve the overall outcomes of their innovation activities and to create a positive return on investment
- Technolution by creating clarity about innovation outcomes and enabling the team to win a six-figure contract before even finishing the development of their new offering
- The George Washington Telemedicine Program and made the program, team formation, and innovation projects a rewarding experience for all participants
- A Patent lawyer’s practice group, by helping him understand timely that it was better to stop his innovation project
- Children's National by building trust between stakeholders and making the crowdfunding experiment a valuable learning experience for everyone involved
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
"We've been notified that we have been awarded the contract due to merit and them liking the value proposition. This a huge win and boost of confidence for our new direction, and I'd like to thank you for your part in this outcome!"
"Our advisory board told the partners that we should work much more with a strategy, starting with the current strategy business development for the Netherlands, use that as a basis for the other countries in which we work, and then look at where we want to expand / tap new markets / etc. Finally, I feel acknowledged. Hopefully this is the end of our ad-hoc approach and that we can start working in a much more concrete and strategic way."
Anna Everding - Business Developer KCAP
"You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help I received from you during this process. If I could award a Nobel Prize, it would go to you!"
Annelies Geerts - PhD Candidate