"When human capital is your main asset, the innovation process is just not the same"
- Floor Blindenbach
Organizing4Innovation offers an online accelerator program for innovation teams, so your teams have a process to test their ideas and can innovate like the best.
Our participants have:
- Created new service offerings clients love
- Had clients sign up even before the offering was completely developed
- Gotten commitment from their organizations and budget for their innovation projects in weeks instead of months
- Obtained recognition, because they showed their worth through their innovation efforts
We know a lot about the innovation process and have:
- Over 20 years of experience delivering executive management workshops and executive education, in the Netherlands, US, Belgium, Russia, and China
- Over 15 years of experience developing innovation related education programs, including online programs
- Over 15 years of experience coaching, coached well over 100 innovation and entrepreneurship teams for: AccelerateDC, Baker&McKenzie, CGI, ICTU, NSF ICorps, SBDC – ICAP, Datacom, Korean Innovation Center and helped these teams find clients, reach new markets, and win competitive contracts
Floor Blindenbach-Driessen, PhD, is the founder of Organizing for Innovation LLC. She is an innovator at heart and has always been involved in innovation, from her master’s degree in chemical engineering, her first job at Fluor Corporation, her Ph.D. from the Erasmus University in the Netherlands, her role at the Children's National Health System, to her faculty positions at various business schools in the Netherlands, Belgium, and the US. Over the past 20 years, she has mentored well over 100 innovators and entrepreneurs and put all this experience into the creation of the T4 accelerator program.
Dr Blindenbach has published several articles about the innovation challenges of service organizations in leading academic and practitioner journals. Her most recent publication, about time commitment as the scarcest resource in the innovation process, is a chapter in the Product Development Management Association (PDMA) Essentials.
Her motto: Talented employees have the brainpower, entrance into networks, and access to the funding needed to innovate. So let's put that to use and create valuable new solutions that make the world a better place!
Floor Blindenbach wrote a chapter in the Leveraging Constraints for Innovation: New Product Development Essentials from the PDMA. This chapter is about New Service Development for the Professional Services; Time Commitment as the Scarcest Resource.
No organization ever created an innovation. People innovate, not companies.
Dr Floor Blindenbach is the founder of Organizing4Innovation. She is one of the trainers in the T4 accelerator program. In the video below she explains our approach.