Want to learn how to set innovation teams up for success and enable each team to deliver concrete outcomes within 6 months?
Sign up for our hands-on Master Innovator program – in which you learn how to become an innovation facilitator while guiding teams through the innovation process. Just two weeks into the program, you will be able to start facilitating your own teams!
Please download the brochure for the full program details.
While facilitating innovation teams – and always staying at least one step ahead of your teams - you will gain experience with methodologies such as:
- Lean startup
- Customer discovery
- Design thinking
- Discovery driven planning
- Reverse income statement
- Affordable loss
- Project management
In addition, you will learn how to:
- Set up teams for success in the first weeks of their innovation journey
- Make sure teams put their customer at the center of their projects
- Avoid that projects get derailed by competing priorities, difficult stakeholders, and conflicting opinions, even when the project team has minimum resources and works on the project part-time only.
- Design experiments to address conflicting or absent information
- Set micro-commitments that will help teams to maintain momentum and get things done in no-time
Lastly, the objective of the program is to strengthen the innovation culture of the organization, by delivering results and increasing the speed of innovation.
What our users say:
"An eye-opening experience – you get a front row seat into how innovation teams learn."
"The platform does most of the heavy lifting."
"I felt comfortable leading the kick-off for my own team, 2 weeks into the program. It went really well."