Generative AI (ChatGPT) will change the legal industry. How exactly? We don’t know either.
Talking and speculating about what the technology can and cannot do, however, can take a lot of time. Time that is unlikely to yield much in terms of results. On the other hand, jumping in two feet first is not wise either.
The best way to derisk a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this, is to start identifying the business need/opportunity and putting the right people to the tasks, and then take controlled action.
The Generative AI (ChatGPT) Project Program
For that purpose, we are launching a Generative AI Project Program – a special version of our Project Program, with the goal to assist you with:
- Defining the business need/opportunity around generative AI (ChatGPT)
- Developing a data-driven business case
- Planning the development and launch of a tested solution in 2024
The business case will address market, organization, solution, and project risks, identify assumptions that need further testing, and include a roadmap for what is next, so you can develop a solution that benefits your clients and your firm.
The program will enable you to define your own direction and journey, with a series of tailored online modules that will lead to the creation of your business case. There will be weekly feedback sessions with an experienced innovation coach at a time that is convenient for you. Since this program will be done as a cohort, there will also be opportunities for collaborative learning with weekly group sessions. These group sessions will be held Wednesdays, from 3-4 pm Eastern.
Program dates and timeline
The Generative AI Project Program will start with a collective kick-off meeting on Thursday, August 31. The program will run until Thursday, November 16, 2023.
At the end of these 12 weeks, you will have created a data-driven business case for your Generative AI innovation project, that addresses market, organization, solution, and project risks. Your business case will also include a roadmap for the execution of your project in 2024.
The goals and objectives
Derisk Generative AI (ChatGPT) by taking action – that is the goal of this program.
The tailored online journey and weekly feedback will help you to:
- Reduce development risks
- Have a shorter development timeline
- Save time and resources
- Obtain buy-in from the start
- Have the highest chance of success
The ultimate goal is of course to get to a working solution that benefits your clients and firm. As such, there is the opportunity to continue with the guidance after this program to execute the development and implementation phases.
The program timeline
- Thursday - August 31, 3 pm EST - Participate in the kick-off and start your innovation journey.
- Follow a tailored series of bite-size modules and get weekly feedback on your progress.
- Divide the workload of 3-5 hours per week to best suit your team.
- Complete the project description (2 weeks after the kickoff). Get clarity about your project's purpose, boundaries, and the work ahead.
- Complete the business case (4-12 weeks). Get clarity about your user's needs, the project's financials, your firm’s requirements, and create a roadmap for 2024.
The program fees
The Fees for this 3-month program are $4750 per project team.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.