The power of T4 brings clarity about the role of innovation in an organization by making the innovation process transparent, holding teams accountable, and delivering results. Know what each team is doing, learning, and delivering at all times!
As Churchill said "Never waste a good crisis"
We offer our online T4 accelerator program 4-weeks for free to employees who have to work from home because of the coronavirus. The program lets participants work as a team, test their ideas, and create a business case, under the guidance of an experience trainer. A unique learning opportunity that could lead to millions of dollars in new revenue!
noun trans·par·en·cy | \ tran(t)s-ˈper-ən(t)-sē/
- the quality that makes it possible to see through something [Merriam-Webster]
- the quality that makes something obvious or easy to understand [Merriam-Webster]
- a situation in which business and financial activities are done in an open way without secrets, so that people can trust that they are fair and honest [Cambridge Dictionary]
noun ac·count·abil·i·ty | \ ə-ˌkau̇n-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē \
- the quality or state of being accountable [Merriam-Webster]
- an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions [Merriam-Webster]
- the fact of being responsible for what you do and able to give a satisfactory reason for it, or the degree to which this happens [Cambridge Dictionary]
noun re·sult | \ ri-ˈzəlt \
- By considering the innovation process a learning opportunity, your teams will deliver the best possible results. Always. [Organizing4Innovation]
- With a transparent innovation process, it becomes clear what your innovators do, learn, and deliver. That means that you can hold teams accountable. And accountability leads to results. [Organizing4Innovation]
- The power of T4 will enable you to:
- Guide teams through the innovation process
- Track what teams do, learn, and deliver
- Hold teams accountable for their progress and performance
- Reward diligent contributors
- Rely on an innovation process that delivers results
- We encourage teams to be novel, unique, creative, failing-fast, disruptive, etc, and support them while they are dealing with uncertainty, ambiguity, and other really tough challenges. We just don't accept that as an excuse for not being transparent about what a teams is doing, learning, and delivering. [Organizing4Innovation]
Are your teams:
- Collecting data
- Listening to clients
- Stating their assumptions
- Putting in the work
- Working together as a team
- Testing assumptions
- Executing experiments
- Interpreting (unexpected) findings
- Iterating their way to awesomeness
- Producing high quality work
- Meeting project milestones
- Creating tangible outcomes (Brown-bag meetings, client workshops, project description, business case, minimum viable solution, first client, scalable offering, etc)
Clarity on the role of innovation in the organization and a transparent innovation process have an additional benefit. It will also show bottlenecks in your process and identify potential organizational roadblocks. Thus, the T4 approach does not only help individual project teams to perform better, it will also enable you to optimize your innovation process and make it overall more effective and efficient.
And if you wonder what T4 stands for, it is for our powerful Tailored, Task-oriented, Team-based, and Trainer-supported approach that addresses 4 risk areas in the innovation process: market, organization, solution, and project risks.
MANAGE ONE PROJECT
If you would like to access the power of T4, while you test your idea and bring it to practice, sign up for our online Accelerator program. A program tailored to the needs of your team.
Let’s set you up for success and accelerate your progress!
OVERSEE A PORTFOLIO
If you are overseeing a portfolio of innovation projects, consider incorporating the power of T4 in your innovation process, so that you know what your teams do, learn, and deliver at all times.
Let’s create innovation teams that deliver beyond expectations!
FACILITATE MANY PROJECTS
If you facilitate many innovation projects, license the power of T4. Become part of our train-the-trainer community. Know what your teams do, learn, and deliver at all times.
Let's join forces and create a powerful and winning combination!