How to get your idea approved
Learn how to get your idea approved. Bring in your own project and benefit from this hands-on experience.
Why join the course?
In today's ever changing world, there are plenty of opportunities to deliver better and higher value services. However, how do you know your idea is worth pursuing? How do you convince the management of your organization that this is a great opportunity and that you have a winning idea? The skills you will learn in this 6-weeks course will enable you to evaluate new business opportunities, draft a well-grounded project proposal, get your new service idea approved, and develop your idea successfully.
Who is this course for?
This course is for clinicians, lawyers, engineers, accountants and other professional service providers. For those who want to learn how to get their ideas heard and approved. If you have the ambition to generate novel high value services that benefit your clients, organization, and profession, this course is for you.
What will you get out of the course?
Participating in this course will enable you to:
- Create a winning new service development project proposal
- Use an actual project as example to make the course worthwhile
- Create a plan for the next milestone that will enable you to make a flying start with your project
- Express what it takes to develop your new service
- Invite team members and experience the course as a team
- Access all course content online and at your convenience
- Build on the experience of your coach
the course for free
What topics will you cover?
Unit 1: Setting up for success - week 1
- Setting up for success
- What is in it for you
- How to develop an idea into a valuable new service
- What does it take to succeed
Unit 2: Building your team - week 2
- Building your team
- Forming your team
- Defining the problem
- Aligning the team
- Planning the kickoff
Unit 3: Creating a winning proposal - weeks 3-6
- Creating a winning proposal
- Problem (review unit 2)
- Value proposition
- Business model
- Next milestone
What are the actionable results?
Results: Setting up for success - week 1
- Insight in what it takes to get your new service idea approved
Results: Building your team - week 2
- Problem definition for your project
- Aligned expectations of the team
Results: Creating a winning proposal - week 6
- Description of the new service concept
- Project proposal
- Project plan for the first milestone
Start any time and take Units 1 and 2 for free.
If you like the course and want to continue, you pay the full course fee at the start of unit 3. Your course fee includes coaching, access to all online course materials, and the use of our tools for the duration of your project, for you and your team members.
Unit 3 is taken as a cohort. Sign up to join the next cohort below:
Start January 8th
Who will you learn with?
Dr. Floortje Blindenbach-Driessen
Hi, I am the founder of Organizing for Innovation. I am looking forward to share with you my experience and expertise in new service development and to set you up for success! To learn more about my background, see my Resume
If you have questions about the course, please email me at [email protected]
What is next?
This course can be taken as a standalone program. We invite you to apply the assignments to a real project, as that makes the learning more concrete and the experience more worthwhile. There is absolutely no obligation to continue with your project after the course. In case you would like to proceed, we are happy to assist you in developing and implementing your new service. For more information see our other courses and solutions.