Put your idea-owners in charge
Get the best innovation results, by engaging your employees and making idea-owners responsible for validating their own ideas. At Organizing4Innovation, we have developed the tools to make this approach work effectively and efficiently. So you get the best possible innovation results. Always.
Give idea owners the support they need to validate their ideas. Create an enthralling project description and a compelling business case.
Set up for success!
Create a culture
Change how you go about innovation, with a transparent process, accountable teams, and deliver the best possible results. Always.
Deliver beyond expectations!
Build your own
Lead the way and build a tribe of innovators who deliver results. Make the T4 platform your own and join our train-the-trainer community.
Create a winning combination!
Faster, cheaper, better results
It can be tempting to look at Google, Apple, Amazon and other innovative companies to copy their best practices. However, very few firms can afford to innovate on that scale. For example, Amazon spent $22.6 Billion On R&D in 2017. For organizations with just a fraction of that budget, we have found a better way to organize for innovation and efficiently and effectively engage employees in the innovation process.
And the approach works. Take for example the beta-test we recently did, in which 6 idea-owners participated:
How did we accomplish these results?
In our T4 accelerator program, we:
- Make idea-owners and innovation teams responsible for their learning about new markets and opportunities
- Offer support and guidelines on how to validate the idea and prove that there is a market need that is worth the investment
- Use objective criteria to compare and prioritize projects based on a team’s effort, progress, and performance
Our client's stories
- Transparency about the challenges and accountability toward the stakeholders helped CHNOLA to scale its telemedicine offering from 250 visits per year to 250 visits a day during the early days of the COVID19 pandemic.
- Transparency about metrics improved ICTU's overall outcomes of their innovation activities and helped them to create a positive return on investment
- Transparency about objectives enabled Technolution to create clarity about innovation outcomes and get a six-figure contract before even finishing the development of their new offering
- Transparency about the process helped Children's National to build trust between operations and innovation and made the crowdfunding experiment a valuable learning experience for everyone involved
- Transparency about teamwork in a George Washington Telemedicine Program made managing their innovation projects a rewarding experience for all participants
- Transparency about commitment helped a patent lawyer to know when it was time to stop his innovation project
What our clients say about us
"We've been notified that we have been awarded the contract due to merit and them liking the value proposition. This a huge win and boost of confidence for our new direction, and I'd like to thank you for your part in this outcome!"
"Our advisory board told the partners that we should work much more with a strategy, starting with the current strategy business development for the Netherlands, use that as a basis for the other countries in which we work, and then look at where we want to expand / tap new markets / etc. Finally, I feel acknowledged. Hopefully this is the end of our ad-hoc approach and that we can start working in a much more concrete and strategic way."
Anna Everding - Business Developer KCAP
"You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help I received from you during this process. If I could award a Nobel Prize, it would go to you!"
Annelies Geerts - PhD Candidate