Innovation in the workplace does not happen spontaneously. It requires deliberate, diligent, and concerted efforts. Use our approach to build a culture for innovation and create the highest possible returns from your innovation efforts.
- Is your innovation success currently depending on one-off projects?
- Would you like to create a culture for innovation in your organization?
- Would you like to have an innovation process that you can rely on?
If so, consider incorporating the T4 approach and get innovation management as a service for your organization.
How it works
- Set your innovation budget and goals for the next year
- Align the innovation budget, goals, and expectations in a half-day innovation workshop
- Deliver monthly portfolio reports of the teams that are active in the T4 innovation training program
- Engage your employees in the innovation process
- Offer a clear path to innovation success for your innovators
- Provide online tailored innovation training to your innovation teams
- Enable senior management to invest with confidence in innovation initiatives
- Ensure a positive financial return of investment from your innovation activities
- Mentor your innovation manager
- Perform a check-up on your innovation capabilities to fine-tune your innovation process and increase its output
Innovation management as a service
We have a special offer for organizations that incorporate the T4 innovation process to support per year:
- The exploration of up to 20 new opportunities (20 teams participating in the Get Started program)
- The detailing of up to 10 initiatives (10 teams participating in the Write The Business Case program)
- And continued support of 5 project teams through the development and implementation phases
In addition, you will get:
- An annual half-day alignment meeting, in which we will discuss with your leadership the expectations and discuss the goals for the coming year.
- Monthly portfolio reports of the teams that are active in the T4 innovation training program
- Mentoring for the innovation manager - the person accountable for the innovation process in your organization
- A bi-annual assessment of your innovation capabilities, to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your innovation process, capabilities and innovation infrastructure
- Access to the T4 online innovation training for any additional team at a 15% reduced fee
These additional services, a total value of over $25,000, are included for free in this special offer.