At Organizing for Innovation, we recently created a new online course: How to get your idea approved. We are currently looking for beta testers who are willing to be the first participants to take the course.
The target audience for the course
The full course takes about 18 hours to complete.
The problem the course addresses
The course addresses the following scenarios:
- Have you had a talented innovator come into your office, overly enthusiastic about his or her idea for a new service or innovation initiative? An idea you were not sure about, yet, you did not want to say “no” right away and disappoint the person?
- Have you ever had to write a business case, yet, were unsure where to start and what to write?
Innovators get the opportunity to validate their own ideas in the “How to get your idea approved” course. Upon successful completion of the course, the substantiated project proposal and complementary data analytics make the likelihood of approval go up from a typical 10% to an estimated 90%. Meanwhile, management receives only a few proposals for review, all well substantiated and from great teams. The data analytics that complement these proposals make it easy to identify the teams with the highest likelihood of success.
The course consists of three units:
- Setting up for success
- Building your team
- Creating a winning proposal
Please feel free to check out Unit 1 of the course here.
Currently we are looking for beta testers for this training course. Beta testers get to enjoy the full course for free, including 5 coaching sessions. For more information about the beta test, see below.
Beta testers get to enjoy all the benefits of the course, including five sessions with one of our coaches. More information on the course can be found here.
The requirements to participate in the beta test are stated below. You should:
- Have an idea for a new service that you would like to get approved by your management
- Be able to start the course before November 9th and end before December 31st
- Be committed to work on your project for 2-3 hours a week for the duration of the course
- Be willing to give us feedback on the course content and support software
If you or someone you know, is interested in being a beta tester for this course, please let them sign up for the course. On the second page of the course you can sign up to be a beta tester.
Please feel free to contact our team with any questions you may have about the course or the beta test.
Thanks in advance!
The Organizing for Innovation team