Whether you have just one, a few, or a pipeline full of ongoing innovation projects, Organizing4Innovation's Innovation Management Support will help you to create a portfolio of innovation projects that is revenue-generating, contributes to the work pleasure of your employees, and turns your clients into loyal fans.
Create a revenue generating portfolio of innovation projects
We use the following path, to achieve these goals and innovate smarter:
1. Understand the organizational context
All organizations are unique and have their own culture, risk tolerance, innovation ambitions, and innovation capabilities.
We help teams, innovation managers, and leadership understand how they can leverage the strengths of and overcome potential challenges in their organization.
2. Deliver valuable outcomes
Only projects that get successfully implemented in practice create a return for the organization.
We therefore help organization to initiate innovation projects and make sure these initiatives result in valuable outcomes. That includes identifying and stopping less promising opportunities in a timely manner.
We guarantee the outcomes of our programs for each step of the innovation process.
3. Create an aligned portfolio
We ensure that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We achieve that through:
- Establishing an innovation pipeline that delivers.
- Identifying and weeding less promising initiatives based on data and team performance, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the portfolio of innovation projects is aligned with the organization's strategic goals.
- Fostering a pipeline with a healthy mix of first, second, and third horizon innovation projects.
4. Sustain momentum
Success breeds success. Build on the successes of your pioneering and established innovators. Use their stories as examples to inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
Use data to optimize your innovation process. Expand your portfolio and innovation capabilities till you have the appropriate balance between current operations and innovation projects in horizon 1,2, and 3.