- Plan your kick-off meeting. We recommend inviting the 3 (to maximum 8) people who will be closely involved in your project (team members, your manager, etc.)
- Pay the $497 fee for the Start Program.
- Register your team. When we receive your payment, you will be sent onboarding instructions, including how best to prepare for the kick-off meeting.
- Participate in the kick-off.
- Follow your tailored series of bite-size modules. Give your project your best effort for 2 weeks. Divide the 3-5 hours per week of workload in a manner that best suits your team.
- Complete your project description. Get clarity about your project's purpose, its boundaries, and the work ahead.
- Decide what next. Two weeks after your kick-off meeting decide to continue with your project, stay in the T4 program, take a break, or stop.
The START program includes:
- Access to the Steering Wheel platform
- A series of tailored bite-size online training modules
- A 45-minute virtual kick-off meeting with your master innovator
- 1:1 feedback from your master innovator at the start of the second week (a 30-minute virtual meeting)
- A review of your project description a day before your deadline
START is the first of the four tiers of the Steering Wheel Innovation program. Details about the full program can be found under the Steering Wheel Innovation Program details.