Apply the power of T4
Get the best possible results for your innovation project
The online T4 accelerator program is build around the needs of your team. The only thing we expect you to do is to learn as much as you can and diligently execute your project. We ensure you that the best possible results will follow.
Read our cases to learn how the power of T4 benefited our past participants by saving them many hours of work and creating successful outcomes.
Come roaring out of the coronavirus crisis!
As Churchill said "Never waste a good crisis".
To thrive after a crisis, it is important to keep innovating during the event (source).
We offer our online T4 accelerator program 4-weeks for free to employees who have to work from home because of the coronavirus. That should give you sufficient time to create a solid business case for your innovative solution and set yourself up for success.
Take this opportunity to come roaring out of the coronavirus crisis!
Makes it easy to master the innovation process
Provides an innovation journey that is tailored to your needs
Captures what you learn about your clients, market, organization, and project in one place
Provides personalized, open, and honest feedback from an experienced trainer
Shows how you perform and lets you work towards tangible deliverables
Are you set up for success?
If you are in doubt whether participating in the online T4 accelerator program is beneficial for you or your team, check out our readinesss assessment. Perhaps you are already set up for success!
3 Reasons why you should sign up
Life is full of distractions. We help you to stay focused on the tasks that are critical to the success of your project, so that you can do, learn and deliver cost and time effectively. We tailor the content of the program to the needs of your project team, because we know all projects are different.
We make your role as innovator clear by helping you to build a strong team, making sure your project has buy-in from your organization, and giving you access to our community of innovators, so you have a greater chance of success.
Innovation projects fail because of unknowns and untested assumptions. Our experienced trainers will help you avoid common pitfalls, point out your blind spots, and challenge you on the assumptions you are making, so you can be successful.
However, instead of us telling you this, we suggest you try it out yourself what it means to innovate in a transparent way, how we will hold you accountable for your progress, and help you deliver the best possible results.
Why risk failure, if you can be successful?
What makes the T4 program unique?
What does it mean to get powered by T4?
You get access to the online T4 accelerator program that is:
- Tailored – Get the training content you need, when you need it, and advance your innovation project as fast as possible
- Task-oriented – Work towards outcomes and results, one output at a time, making it easy to share what you did, learned, and delivered
- Team-based – Involve your team members, innovation is a team sport
- Trainer-supported – Learn from the best and avoid common pitfalls
For a birds eye overview:
What will participating teams get?
- Access to the T4 platform (30+ online training modules) for your team
- Ability to invite five team members to join you at no additional costs
- Content tailored to the needs of your team
- Open and honest feedback during the weekly 30 minutes sessions with your trainer
- Ability to create progress reports with one click
- 24/7 technical support with a max 8 hours response delay (we are humans, who take breaks and need sleep).
- Your data as an Excel or Word file
- Access to our community of innovators
The first week is on us. Try us out for free! Now 4-weeks for free!
The online T4 accelerator provides a tailored journey that guides you through the early stages of the innovation process.
As part of the first phase of the program, you will deliver a project description that resembles a high-level business case. This is followed by a second phase in which your team will deliver a comprehensive business case and project proposal. When spending 1-4 hours per week on your project as a team, the first phase should take you no more than four weeks to complete and the second phase less than eight weeks.
If you must work from home because of the coronavirus and you can spend 5-8 hours per week on this project, 4 weeks should give you enough time to create the business case and project plan.
These two initial phases are followed by three subsequent phases that typically take longer: the development of the solution, the delivery to a first client, and the scaling to sustain growth.
access to your trainer
What our participants say
- "The program made us look at the problem from our client's perspective. We realized our success depends not on what we can do, but on what our clients need."
- "It was a good exercise. Floor asked good probing questions that got me thinking. It refined my outlook on my practice and I profited from evaluating the opportunity. I certainly would recommend participating in the T4 accelerator program, especially when the right opportunity comes along.”
- "The weekly meetings created a sense of urgency that helped us to make things happen."
- "In the modules, we focused on one thing at a time and it all made sense. Until we saw how our answers came together in the output. Within two weeks, it became clear that we had to go back to the drawing board. I am glad we found these discrepancies early."
To enjoy the power of T4, we ask a fee for our accelerator program that can be paid per week or per month. After the trial period, the fee for the weekly plan is $197/week. The fee for the monthly plan is $799/month.
These costs easily justified, since success is priceless! But on a more serious note, your time and opportunity costs are what makes innovation a costly endeavor in service organizations. The power of T4 can save you more than 2000 hours over the course of your project and prevent you from failure!
How do we do that?
- Transparency about what you do, learn, and deliver reduces time spent on coordination.
- Without our program, a team of 4 people is likely to spend at least 4 hours (1 hour per team member per week) communicating and coordinating tasks.
- The time otherwise spend on figuring out the process will save you weeks of work.
And for the organization there are other benefits as well:
- A better defined business case proposal enables better decision making, preventing your organization from investing in bad projects.
- The shorter development timeline will lead to new revenues sooner.
- Without our program, development and implementation timelines can be twice as long.
- And what if your project turns out to be unfeasible? Then, timely stopping the project will save you and your organization months of time and opportunity costs.
- The tailored content that lets you focus on the most uncertain and riskiest aspects from the start, could save your organization from investing thousands if not millions of dollars in an unfeasible project.
Change is inevitable
Nowadays, change is a given. The question is, will you undergo these changes or take charge of the process and your destination? The time commitment will be the same, but the experience and the outcomes are vastly different. Leading change is much more rewarding than adjusting to change.
Adjust to change
|Feeling||Always a step ahead||Always a step behind|
|Direction||You get to determine the direction||You will have to adjust to the new reality|
|Mood||Gives you energy||Drains your energy|
We suggest that you don’t wait for the next change to happen but take the lead. Get faster and better innovation results, by showing what you are doing, learning, and delivering during the innovation process. Join the accelerator program today to move your project forward at lightning speed, get the most out of the experience, and deliver the best possible results.
"When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible."
Howard Schultz, Starbucks