What is "T4" training?
The T4 online innovation program provides a tailored journey that guides you through the early stages of the innovation process.
Our proven and tested approach covers the 4 Ts of effective innovation training programs:
- Tailored – Get the training content you need, when you need it, and advance your innovation project at your fastest pace
- Task-oriented – Work towards outcomes and results, one output at a time, making it easy to share what you did, learned, and delivered
- Team-based – Involve your team members, to leverage the skills and creativity of your organization
- Trainer-supported – Learn from the best and avoid common pitfalls
And addresses the 4 cornerstones of innovation: (1) Market, (2) Solution, (3) Organization, and (4) Project risks.
Get Started is a launchpad for innovation. You will have up to four weeks to be guided in preparing a draft of a convincing project description that addresses market, solution, organization, and project opportunities and risks. On average it takes 10 hours to complete the training modules that lead to this description.
Create the Business Case is the second part of the training. Depending on the complexity of your project, it will take between 20 and 50 hours to craft a compelling business case and project plan for the development phase. We suggest that you share this workload with your team and take between one and three months to complete this second part of the training program.
These two initial phases are followed by three subsequent phases that follow a more open format: Development of The Solution, Delivery to a First Client, and Scaling to Sustain Growth.
Why sign up for T4?
Innovation projects fail because of unknowns and untested assumptions. Our experienced trainers will help you avoid common pitfalls, point out your blind spots, challenge you on the assumptions you are making, and set you up for success, so you can deliver the best results.
T4 training helps you to build a strong team and makes sure your project has buy-in from your organization. We work with teams in their organizational context, as that is the only way to deliver sustainable results.
Often, innovation is only one of your many mandates. T4 training helps you to stay focused on mission-critical tasks to assure the success of your project and gives you the tools to do, learn, and deliver in a cost and time effective manner. We tailor the T4 content to the specific needs of your project team and we monitor your performance as a team to make sure you deliver the best possible results.
Are you set up for success?
Secure the benefits of the T4 training program to you and your team by using our checklist to determine whether your team is set up for success. A good start is half the work!
What can you expect?
What our participants say
- "It made us look at the problem from our client's perspective. We realized our success depends not on what we can do, but on what our clients need."
- "It was a good exercise. Floor asked good probing questions that got me thinking. It refined my outlook on my practice and I profited from evaluating the opportunity. I certainly would recommend participating in the training program, especially when the right opportunity comes along.”
- "The weekly meetings created a sense of urgency that helped us to make things happen."
Sign up form
Start your free trial today!