Do you have an idea that could make your organization more efficient, an idea for a new client offering, or would you like to deliver a new type of service, but are you not sure where to start or what to do?
Join the T4 program!
T4 is a hands-on online innovation program with tailored modules and 1:1 feedback, that lets project teams advance their ideas and brings these to practice.
Why sign up for T4?
Get it done
You can only figure out if an idea is worth pursuing further, by pursuing it! The T4 training helps you to stay focused on mission-critical tasks, so you can get better results faster.
We assume that innovation is not the only thing on your plate. We tailor the T4 content to the specific needs of your project team and we monitor your progress to make sure you deliver the best possible results in the most time-efficient manner.
We work with your team in your organizational context. The T4 training helps you to build a strong team if needed and makes sure your project has buy-in from your organization, to ensure the results you deliver will sustain.
Innovation projects fail because of unknowns and untested assumptions. Our experienced trainers will help you avoid common pitfalls, point out your blind spots, challenge you on the assumptions you are making, and set you up for success, so you can deliver the best results.
What our participants say
- "I just wanted to take a moment to again say thank you for your guidance and advice during our project. You had wonderful ideas, were tremendously supportive and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to keeping in touch."
- "It was a good exercise. Floor asked good probing questions that got me thinking. It refined my outlook on my practice and I profited from evaluating the opportunity. I certainly would recommend participating in the training program, especially when the right opportunity comes along.”
- "The weekly meetings and progress reports created a sense of urgency that helped us to make things happen."
Get Started is a launchpad for innovation. Draft of a convincing project description that addresses market, solution, organization, and project opportunities and risks. On average it takes 10 hours to complete the training modules that lead to this description.
Create the Business Case is the second part of the training. Depending on the complexity of your project, it will take between 20 and 50 hours to craft a compelling business case and project plan for the development phase. We suggest that you share this workload and complete these modules as a team.
These two initial phases are followed by three subsequent phases that follow a more open format: Development of The Solution, Delivery to a First Client, and Scaling to Sustain Growth.
Are you set up for success?
Secure the benefits of the T4 training program to you and your team by using our checklist to determine whether your team is set up for success. A good start is half the work!
Why is it called T4?
It is called T4 because our proven and tested approach covers the 4 Ts of effective innovation training programs:
- Tailored – Get the training content you need, when you need it, and advance your innovation project at your fastest pace
- Task-oriented – Work towards outcomes and results, one output at a time, making it easy to share what you did, learned, and delivered
- Team-based – Involve your team members, to leverage the skills and creativity of your organization
- Trainer-supported – Get 1:1 feedback from an innovation expert, learn from the best, and avoid common pitfalls
And addresses the 4 cornerstones of innovation: (1) Market, (2) Solution, (3) Organization, and (4) Project risks.
Join the program, move your innovative idea forward, get things done, and make change happen!
Sign me up!
You can start anytime and work on your project any hour of the day. However, we advise getting started with the training only when you can spend 10 hours on your project in the coming 2-4 weeks.
Schedule a demo and if you like what you see, we will get you set up! Or use the form below to ask for more information.